Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Progress this week – or indeed lack of it!

Despite my good intentions I haven't made much progress this week. My foot was hurting after the walking/running session with Ollie so, for once, I've been quite sensible and rested it! It's now feeling much better so no more excuses this week!

I've had a great suggestion from one person – take a Shewee! Now I'd never heard of them and luckily she provided a link to Amazon which led me to find the main site itself http://www.shewee.com/ and then I also found another one called Whiz http://www.whizproducts.co.uk/en/ . I never realised such products existed! Now I have a choice and can't decide which to try!! Then of course I found even more products http://www.amazon.co.uk/Travel-John-Disposable-Urinal-Pack/dp/B0019M7VE6/ref=pd_sim_sg_4 which gives me even more choices so I haven't bought anything yet! What a fascinating topic to explore!!! I must admit they all look preferable to the fragranced nappy sacks on the kit list I've been sent J

So this week I need to be a bit more focused. I've just put a link on Facebook to my donation page so hopefully will get some response from that. Based on Catherine's experience trying to raise money for her Moonwalk I'm going to have to gently remind people!

What else will I do this week? Go for some walks! The forecast for the rest of this week looks dry so I'll have no excuse! I will send out at least one more email as well – I have a list of groups of people to send email to so will tick at least one of those off. I will also start planning a schedule of walks based on the one I've been sent by Classic FM. I also need to get the medical form signed by my doctor. I've not reason not to accomplish all these this week as I'm not working so I need to take this opportunity and not squander it.

No comments:

Post a Comment